Bushland Aspect Birkdale Family Home
House - Birkdale QLD
This gorgeous lowset family home is set adjacent to a lovely park and bushland with side access. You would think you were nowhere near the urban conveniences, amazingly it is all at your doorstep. Freedom of choice is yours… bushland walks, cycleways, local shops, schools, bus, train, childcare and cafés all within walking distance…. there is so much here on offer.
Opportunity abounds for the growing family in this spacious home, mixing traditional style and contemporary comfort this home has an airiness and warm feel to it that you will want to share with friends and family and offers a relaxing lifestyle.
Often Sought But Seldom Found:
* Cul-de-sac location
* 4 bedrooms
* Separated Open plan living areas
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Double side access – room for the caravan/boat and jetski/trailer either side.
* Large Garden Shed perfect for a man shed, workshop or great storage.
* Absolute privacy from neighbours, sit in the spa and relax
* Reduce your electricity costs with Solar Electricity – 1.5kw inverter
* Sparkling Spa
* Combustion wood burning fireplace – perfect for roasting marshmallows and keeping warm on these cold winter nights.
* Culdesac position
* Walk to Birkdale Train Station
* Pets will be considered on application
* Long term rental available
Please register to inspect this property. Simply email the Agent.
NB: You will need to inspect the property before an application can be accepted. Please complete your 1form application online by clicking “apply online”. The General Tenancy Agreement including Standard and Special Terms will be available on display at the open home. Alternatively, request through your “apply online” Application, or by email on request.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 701 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced